Badeeva Elena Aleksandrovna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of accounting, taxation and audit, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The research object is fiber-optical pressure sensors (FOPS) with an open optical channel (OOC). The research subject is designing of FOPS with metrological characteristics meeting the requirements for fiber-optical informationmeasuring systems of rocket-space and aircraft equipment. The goal of the research is to develop a complex approach to development of theoretical, scientific-technical and technological foundations of FOPS development. Thus, the problem of creation of a scientific conception of FOPS designing is a topical one.
Materials and methods. It is suggested to improve the reliability of FOPS within rocket-space and aircraft equipment by excluding mechanical informative and noninformative curves of a fiber-optical cabel, which is possible through application of open optical channels of FOPS measuring transducers. In order to unify circuitconstructive solutions of fiber-optical transducers of linear and angular microdisplacements of reflection and attenuator types the author uses phenoma of reflection, interruption, refraction.
Results. The author has developed а new conception of differential FOPS designing for fiber-optical information-measuring systems of rocket-space and aircraft equipment, disntiguished by taking into account spatial distribution of luminous flux in the far diffraction zone of fiber-optical transducers, used in FOPS as base elements of fiber-optical transducers of linear and angular microdisplacements of reflection and attenuator types with OOC.
Conclusions. The author has determined the complex approach to designing FOPS with OOC for prospective fiber-optical information-measuring systems, providing dicreased time and material costs of design and implementation, as well as improved metrological and operational characteristics by exposing sources of possible errors.
1. Badeeva E. A. Aktual'nye problemy nauki: materialy Mezhdu-nar. nauch.-prakt. konf. Vyp. XI. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Topical scientific problems: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference. Issue XI. Engineering sciences]. Kuznetsk, 2016, pp. 213–220.
2. Badeeva E. A., Gorish A. V., Murashkina T. I., Pivkin N. P. Teoreticheskie osnovy proektirovaniya amplitudnykh volokonno-opticheskikh datchikov davleniya s otkrytym opticheskim kanalom: monogr. [Theoretical foundations of designing amplitude fiberoptical pressure sensors with an open optical channel: monograph]. Moscow: MGUL, 2004, 246 p.
3. Badeeva E. A. Tekhnologicheskie osnovy proektirovaniya VODD dlya iskro-vzryvopozharoopasnykh inzhenerno-tekhnicheskikh ob"ektov: otchet o NIR ot 28.06.2010 № 02.120.11.5798-MK po grantu Prezidenta RF ot 28.06.2010 № 02.120.11.5798-MK dlya gos. podderzhki molodykh rossiyskikh uchenykh MK-5798.2010.8 [Technological foundation of designing FOPS for sparky, explosive, flammable engineering and technical objects: a research work report from 28.06.2010 № 02.120.11.5798-MK within a grant of the President of Russia from 28.06.2010 № 02.120.11.5798-MK for state support of young Russian scientists MK-5798.2010.8]. Penza, 2010.
4. Zadvornov S. A., Sokolovskiy A. A. Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors and systems]. 2007, no. 3, pp. 11–14
5. Murashkina T. I., Meshcheryakov V. A., Badeeva E. A. Datchiki i sistemy. Izmereniya. Kontrol'. Avtomatizatsiya [Sensors and systems. Measurement. Control. Automation]. 2003, no. 2, pp. 20–25.
6. Meshcheryakov V. A., Murashkina T. I., Badeeva E. A. Sovremennye tekhnologii bezopasnosti [Modern security technologies]. 2003, no. 4 (7), pp. 20–24
7. Pivkin A. G., Badeeva E. A., Gorish A. V. Informatsionno-izmeritel'naya tekhnika, ekologiya i monitoring: nauch. tr. [Information-measuring technology, ecology and monitoring: proceedings]. Issue 6. Moscow: MGUL, 2003, pp. 243–254.
8. Badeeva E. A., Pivkin A. G. Datchiki sistem izmereniya, kontrolya, i upravleniya: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Sensors for measurement, control and management systems: interuniversity collected articles]. Issue 23. Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos. un-ta, 2003, pp. 126–132.
9. Badeeva E. A., Kolomiets L. N., Krivulin N. P. Razrabotka teorii raspredeleniya svetovogo potoka v opticheskoy sisteme VOP fizicheskikh velichin otrazhatel'nogo tipa:monogr. [Development of a theory of luminous flux distribution in the FOF optical system of physical reflection-type values: monograph]. Penza: Inf.-izd. tsentr PGU, 2008, 102 p.
10. Kolomiets L. N., Badeeva E. A., Murashkina T. I., Pivkin A. G. Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors and systems]. 2006, no. 12, pp. 12–14.
11. Murashkina T. I., Meshcheryakov V. A., Badeeva E. A. Datchiki sistem izmereniya kontrolya i upravleniya: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Sensors for measurement, control and management systems: interregional collected articles]. Issue 20. Penza: Inf.-izd. tsentr PGU, 2003, pp. 31–34.
12. Brostilov S. A., Murashkina T. I., Brostilova T. Yu. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki. [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2010, no. 4 (16), pp. 106–117.